Saturday, May 8, 2010

Zoo-rific


Happy Saturday!!! It's my turn again. Today the kids and I went to the Oklahoma City Zoo. We always to go the zoo, you would think it would get old and boring, but it never does. There is so much to see and so much to do. For example, next week is the Ostrich Egg Breakfast. OMG! I've been trying to develop healthy eating habits, but I'm going to that event and I'm gonna eat until I get sick. That is how good and delicious everything is.  There are actually certified chefs (and lots of them too) who will stand around and make you an omelet with anything you want on it.  Then there are Krispy Kreme donuts and coffee and juice and pancakes!!!  Yum Yum... I have a feeling that after the breakfast I'm gonna be moving slower than that turtle.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment