Tuesday, July 27, 2010

On Route 66... Route 66 Road House

I've visited Route 66 Road House once, when I was 15. I was on a date with a boy, and of course we were chaperoned... so I was really on a date with his family. I had a burger. I kept trying to remember the place because it stuck out in my head for some reason. I don't know why I felt it was a place I should hold onto, but I finally remembered. It's had a paint job since then, but this is the place! I think I should go back and try it out again, and this time, I won't forget.

1 comment:

  1. There used to be a place called Miki's Route 66. It was a sort of Italian place, but they might have had burgers too. Maybe it was just "American". Anyway, it was owned by a the father of someone I went to HS with. We used to hang out there alot.

    ReplyDelete