Friday, September 24, 2010

Freaky Friday

This camper sits in the driveway in a nearby neighborhood. I've never seen it move. All three visible sides have different but similar messages on them. I keep trying to get a really good picture of it, but this is the best I've come, and I give up because I'm really too shy to stand still and focus and make sure the daylight is correct. Because. This is me. In some stranger's yard. Taking a photo of of their perfectly well-meaning effort to save my soul *only* because I think it is so weird.  I mean, people could see me, and think I am making fun of them, when they tried so hard to be good?  If that's not awkward, I don't know what is. So here it is - the best you're gonna get.  A little blurry, but not too bad.

I plan to go to the State Fair tonight - and I shall report back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment