Friday, October 1, 2010

Villains

Alrighty, so the blog partner and I have decided that for the month of October we will have nothing but scary, horror, and freaky themed posts.  Wow!  That's gonna be hard, but I think I can do it.  The scariest thing I can think of is an actual picture of me. joke.  But seriously, M.A.C. has teamed up with Disney and have released a series of makeup named Villains.  It's so cool.  I love Disney's Villains (They even have a Black Villain now).  If I had the dough, I'd buy the make up just for decoration.  That's how cool the packaging is.  What does this have to do with my picture for the day?  The M.A.C. folks were dressing people up as villains.  I chose to be the Evil Queen from Sleeping Beauty.  Can you tell which one is me?


No comments:

Post a Comment