Sunday, April 4, 2010

Flowering Dogwoods

I don't have any Easter photos... so how about some flowering dogwoods? That's nice and springy! I like the one late bloomer in the middle.

This is at Dolese Park on NW 50th and Meridian. Dolese Park used to be a Dolese cement plant (before I was born), and when Dolese left it was turned into a huge, awesome park with a long trail, baseball and soccer fields, a duck pond, a kid's playground, party pavilions, and frisbee golf. I've spent a lot of time here over the course of my life, and it's kind of an oasis. Oklahoma City has parks around, and lakes, but Dolese is *so big*. You can wander around for hours.

2 comments:

  1. Love a good Dogwood. Nice post... Spring IS on the way, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for Easter and spring. Dogwood trees are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete