Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! Now Let's Get To Work!


Happy New Year, Yall. This is the first year where I don't have to add weight loss to my new year resolutions. Yeah! For all of you who do, I decided to post a few pics of some of the local gyms. This is one of my three favorite Y's, The Midtown YMCA. It's also one of the smallest Y's. The gym, as I understand it, was built mainly for St. Anthony's Hospital employees but it's available to all Y members. It has one of the best Zumba instructors, Tamara, and she teaches there on Tuesday and Thursday nights. I live on the south side, but I'll drive twenty minutes to attend one her classes.  BTW, it's located in the Plaza Court.  So right after I workout, I head over to McNellies, Cafe Brasil, or Kaisers to sabotage all of my hard work for lunch.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment